Slowcooked Pulled Pork with Brioche Buns
- 3 lbs pork shoulder
- 1/2 cup whisky
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 6 brioche buns
- Whisky Habanero hot sauce
- Pickled red onions
1. Preheat your slow cooker to low heat.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine the whisky, brown sugar, and BBQ sauce.
3. Place the pork shoulder in the slow cooker and pour the mixture over the meat.
4. Cover the slow cooker with the lid and cook on low heat for 8-10 hours, or until the meat is tender and falling apart.
5. Once the pork is ready, remove it from the slow cooker and shred it using two forks.
6. Toast the brioche buns.
7. Place a generous amount of pulled pork on each bun.
8. Top each bun with a spoonful of Whisky Habanero hot sauce and some pickled red onions.
9. Serve and enjoy!