HustleSauce Whisky Blaze (Whisky Sour)
- 2 oz Whisky of choice -
- 3/4 oz Lemon juice, freshly squeezed -
- 1/2 oz Simple syrup (you can adjust this based on your preference for sweetness) -
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of Luxury Whisky Habanero Hot Sauce (adjust to your heat preference) -
- 1 Egg white (optional - this is for those who like a frothy cap on their sours, skip if you prefer without) -
- Ice cubes - Lemon wheel and a few drops of your hot sauce, for garnish
- Add whisky, lemon juice, simple syrup, Luxury Whisky Habanero Hot Sauce, and egg white (if using) into a cocktail shaker.
- Do a 'dry shake' first without ice. This means you shake the ingredients well for about 15-20 seconds to help emulsify the egg white (if you're using it).
- Add ice into the shaker and shake again, for about 15-20 seconds, or until the shaker feels cold in your hands.
- Strain the mixture into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel and a few drops of your hot sauce on top.
- *Please remember to enjoy responsibly! This recipe will provide a nice balance of the smoky whisky flavors, tart lemon, sweetness from the syrup, and the unique heat and flavor from your Luxury Whisky Habanero Hot Sauce. Feel free to tweak the proportions based on your personal preference! Enjoy!